Mary at Answers to the Questions has tagged me to the six things meme. I'm to tell six non-important things about me. Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Let your tagger know when you entry is up
Six unimportant things about me:
1. My hair is not dyed. It's all natural. That is the way God made me.
2. I drove many years without a license until Dad made me go and try the test.
3. I was widowed young.
4. I was a single mother for 17 years.
5. My favorite color is green.
6. My first car was a 1963 red and white station wagon.
I won't tag six people, but if you'd like to participate, please leave a message so I can read your list. Have fun.